CIvH is part of an internation network of organisations practicing Critical Incident Stress Management.
- ICISF International Critical Incident Stress management Foundation
- CIMA Crtical Incident Stress Management Australia
- CISM network Ireland
- Stiftung Mayday CISM foundation for airline personnel in Germany
- Mayday Austria CISM foundation for airline personnel in Austria
- Mayday Italia CISM foundation for airline personnel in Italy
Across the world CISM is used as the standard for peer support. A few examples are:
- The United Nations
- Large airline companies such as Air France, Delta Airlines, Lufthansa, Iberia, Alitalia….
- Firefighters, police and ambulance in most of the United States, and in large parts of Ireland, Australia, Germany…
- The world’s largest humanitarian aid organisation World Vision International
- Hospitals from Australia, Hongkong, Singapore, the Middle East to Europe and the United States
- Military units from a number of countries